Working With Us
If you have a passion for supporting children to develop to their true potential and want to be the best in your field, then KDK wants to hear from you.
KDK is a young and innovative Outside School Hours Care provider that focuses on providing the highest quality services to our schools. To do this we employ the highest standard of OSHC Educators. People who are highly skilled and motivated to deliver the best OSHC service.
Develop your career with School Plus
KDK understands the importance of a team that works together, while offering many opportunities to learn and grow. If you have strong personal values, care about people and want to make a difference, KDK could be the place for you.
If you are interested in joining a fun, quality based organisation that cares deeply about its employees and customers then send us a covering letter along with your resume to [email protected]
If you become a member of the School Plus family we will invest in your professional development and guide you in your career advancement.
OSHC Educator Position Available
Description and Requirements
- Casual employment, 3-4 shifts per week
- Career development with paid training
- Deliver planned activities based on the children’s interests and your own skills
- Teamwork to create interesting and varied programmes
- Food preparation, paperwork, reporting and light cleaning duties.
- Commitment to our company values and philosophy
- Valid WWCC (Paid Blue Card)
- Availability over 3-4 afternoons, Monday to Friday
- The ability to pass a National Police Check
- Excellent career development.
- Flexible work-life balance (don’t work weekends!)
- Training and professional development – we invest in you.
- The chance to have fun and be a hero for a child every single day